Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Highlights

The little weekly things that brought me joy, bliss, and in one occasion, terror:

1) I walked into the bathroom the other morning, and Chad was working away on my conditioner bottle, personalizing it from this:


to this:

Now I get to see these magical friends every time I'm in the bath. Love it!

2) My son, learning from past experience, decided that, no, perhaps going headfirst down the stairs is a bad idea...but if you're riding a vehicle--say, a toy train--well, that changes everything!


One giant bloody nose later, he learned that, no, it really doesn't.

3) We had a sleepover with Brandon and Ciara and the kids last night--a night full of loud children, loads of junk food, and great entertainment! And we will definitely be doing it again! What a hit!


4) My scouts, in preparation for the Blue & Gold Banquet in a few weeks, furiously painted and colored on Thursday night, pumping out dozens of bright stars in all their stages of life. And we got to hear "Fee, fi, fo, fum! You are a baby who sucks your thumb!" about 16 dozen times during the hour. Love my scouts!


5) My cousin posted this silly little activity on her facebook page...and oh man! I spent the next hour playing with it! Creating my own little album covers--ridiculous, I know, but highly entertaining...and I do live with a man who is constantly thinking of new band names, so I guess I have a tiny excuse...??




6) And I learned that, really, I can't feed Risa anywhere public...everyone within a 40 foot radius would hear moaning, turn, and see a child plastered to my chest, singing/moaning away. Ah, my Risa! 







1 comment:

  1. haha it took me a little bit to figure out what was different about the conditioner! haha oh Charity and unicorns! And your family picture on the top of your page is super cute! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete