Monday, March 14, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things, 2011

I haven't posted anything for a while, and I don't have much to say.
So I'll let these photos give the monthly update....

My kids are cute.

Coren is getting older--and he's a handful, but he also cracks me up....
Often saying complete sentences these days, like:
"I love leche chocolate" or "I love dinosaurs."

This is his favorite defense position when Daddy goes in for a tickle smackdown!

Risa is seven months old. Seven! When did this happen?!
And her first two teeth came up this month....yikes for me.

This is a photo of the Dad of the Year! Wow! His wife is a lucky woman.
Yep, and I'd say he's got that award in the bag for the next couple of decades.

And the newest member of the Brooks clan--Blanche! 
As Coren would say, "We love Blanche!"
(We quite enjoy the name, too....it won out over Edna and Dorcas.)

4 comments:

  1. They are getting so big! I cant believe your little girl is already 7 months and that I havent even met either one of your kids! Wow it has been way too long since I've seen you Chairity. Are you going to be in utah or cali for Grandpa's birthday celebration? I think we are going to Utah for sure and maybe cali also. I would LOVE to see you guys and meet your little ones. I miss you doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Yes, we are going to the Utah party, so we can hang out! Yes, it has been MUCH too long... you haven't even met Coren??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I love the names Edna and Dorcus, I think Blanche is the best.
    SEVEN!?!?! We need to have our kids play again. As in, coming to Utah this summer to see them for sure!

    ReplyDelete