Monday, November 7, 2011

We Are Women

(My Boys! Love them, love them, love them!)

Hey, back in August, I guest posted on a friend's website, the wearewomenproject.blogspot.com. Well, they asked me once again, so I wrote a little something this week. I'm a guest poster! Isn't that kind-of neat?! I think so, anyway. :)

So go check it out here: "Guest Post: Passionate"

And then look at the other posts on the website. Beautiful and inspiring experiences and thoughts from women in all different places in life. They talk about real woman concerns, and they share wonderful personal discoveries about life. I love it! It makes me feel hopeful, part of something, understood. Anyway, go read some. Lovely.

And yes, I am going to get on those other posts... Life is a bit of a whirlwind right now, but I feel the wind and debris finally settling. We will get there! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely- just caught a few of your entries. you seem very happy and blessed, i rejoice in your good life. :) I went to Texas this summer accompanied by a day or two of clouds which turned into lightning storms. went walking then laughing and dancing in the rain and lightning, squealing with every knew clap & flash- anybody who saw me probably thought I was high but nature is a high! Also, your blog reminded me of my roommates' nephew with autism. When he gets excited about something (which happens alot) he shakes his wrists around like a bird and makes a load groaning/giggle type noise. I think the world would be much healthier if we all let out of emotions more fully like him. Including with church- so maybe i sometimes let an amen fly in the middle of a talk and sing louder than most people from the pew? :)

    ReplyDelete