Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I have been grateful for in my pregnancy thus far...

(This is actually Coren's ultrasound)

Cinnamon toothpaste! (no more gag reflexes brought on by strong minty smells in the morning!)

Anything and everything citrus (hm... a genuine pregnant craving this time around?)

My new ward's daily exercise group--and that they're uber-faithful about it!

Jeans that were a little too big for me a few months ago... a perfect fit now.

A pregnant sister-in-law who is due just weeks before me! Yeah!

A tight budget so I'm not constantly buying the ice cream I always want to buy.

A bath tub.

Tums.

What appears to be a perfect healthy fetus so far. Let's hope he (or she) stays that way!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! When do you get to find out the gender (are you finding out)? Glad that you are feeling better. And....I'm so excited that in less than two months we are going to be cruisin' the Mexican waters. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO is pregnant Ciara or Melanie?! I am guessing Ciara since Garrett said they were done. But you must email me and tell me ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's Ciara. Yes, as far as I know, Garrett and Mel have stopped... but then, don't they always say that, and then they get pregnant again?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I think I find out the gender in a month?? No, I don't think I'm patient enough to just be surprised.

    ReplyDelete