Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yes, They Do Too!


My little Summy is married!

(And as an aside, isn't it thrilling to have such fantastic in-laws 
that I can securely call my little sister-in-law my Summy? 
Love it!!)

She is wonderful. And she married someone wonderful. Someone so perfect for her. 
Who makes her loud when her shyness wants to kick in. 
Who introduces her to Guster and Fiona Apple and other great artists she won't hear on the Disney channel (ha! Sort-of kidding, Summy!). 
Who makes her stand up proud and feel beautiful and be confident.

I am so, so happy for her. 
And I think he's really very lucky. 
Really lucky.
And I wish them all the best. 
And I'll miss them in Oklahoma.

And isn't it beautiful how the Lord moves us toward that person 
who is right for us in every way?
The yin to our yang?
The macaroni to our cheese?
And we get to walk this life together, hand in hand?
Is there anything more beautiful in this universe?

Congratulations, Summer and Chris!
Here's to the start of a breathtaking journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment